Our client in the Telecommunications sector seeks to recruit a Zonal Sales Manager .
Locations: Meru, Kiambu, Nyeri & Naivasha
To sell and manage the distribution of communication products and services (Airtime, SIM Cards, Mobile Financial Services & Devices) to resellers and distributors within the assigned territory. The role needs to identify and facilitate optimisation of opportunities to drive sales as maximally and as efficiently as possible within the assigned territory.
- Achieve the Sales (Revenue) targets of the Territory – both Mobile & MFS
- Achieve Customer Base targets via acquisition drives
- Drive Channel Specific Agenda in line with Company targets – ASOs, SSOs, Agencies.
- Achieve Site Profitability targets within the Territory via Site-based activities & programs.
- Oversee & drive the people capability agenda across all levels – TDRs, DSAs, Commandoes.
- Ensure customer expectations regarding standard of services & product knowledge are met, both in Stores & in Partners stores
- Monitor the activities of competition and to prepare counter action plans.
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
More Details on Experience
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in sales and distribution role in Telco/FMCG
More Details on Skills
- Customer focus
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Networking and building partnerships
- Analytical thinking
- Sales management
- Route to market management
- Planning and organisation
Terms And Conditions
All applications must be received on or before Thursday 9th March,2023.