TMD Kenya Limited the largest dealer of brand new Isuzu vehicles is hiring a Workshop Controller
Controlling the management resources to realize quality, cost, and delivery aspects as promised to the customer in relation to the maintenance service.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Confirmation of daily business plan target values (number of incoming vehicles and sales).
- Preparations before the start of work and advance procurement of necessary parts.
- Confirmation of job order and report sheet contents. Inspect vehicle preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Grasp of work in process problems, and promotion and instruction for staff in charge to solve those problems.
- Utilization of inspection result records and Implementation of improvement proposals
- Accurate situation analysis, creation of job plans and completion of arrangements for the next day.
- Judgment of whether customer-specified deadlines can be met.
- Inspect vehicle preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Full responsibility of workshop team, their daily functions and addressing all performance and deliverable issues with staff.
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineer) or Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
- At least four years’ experience as an automotive engineer with two years being at Supervisory level
- Knowledgeable in use of ERP system an added advantage.
- Conversant with Management systems such as Kaizen etc.
- Have a valid driving license and be computer literate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy.
- Strong coordination skills
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- A team player with a go-getter attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- Assertiveness where quality and cleanliness is at stake
- Skilled in troubleshooting and corrective repairs on critical problems within less downtime.
All applications must be submitted by 12th April 2020