The job holder will manage the workshop centre profitably within customer satisfaction levels and within the set Company set procedures and performance targets.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provision of monthly operation and business plan.
- Monitor the service shop performance on daily basis and take necessary corrective actions.
- Provide technical assistance/advice in carrying out pre-diagnosis steps to ensure customer complaints are clearly identified prior to the vehicle entering the workshop
- Confirmation of repair job order, do job allotment, distribution, follow up and report sheet contents for job completion
- Carry out daily quality control testing as per guidelines to ensure all performed work is to the highest standard.
- In liaison with the Service team; facilitate customer follow-up on workshop matters.
- Closely liaise with Parts Manager to monitor Inventory turnover days so as to determine the appropriate inventory volume that is aligned to the set after sales target.
- Coordinating all insurance related repairs and management of warranties and claims to customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to set SOP’s and OSHE standards at the workshop at all times.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
- At least four years’ as a mechanic.
- Knowledgeable in use of ERP system
- Conversant with Management systems such as Kaizen will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy.
- Strong coordination skills and communication skills
- Technical knowledge
- Supervisory skills
Applications should be submitted by 30th November 2021