Job Title: Workshop Administrator
Location: Nairobi but with an occasional stand-in for Subcontracted LTWP Project Workshop Manager at Loiyangalani-Marsabit County.
Salary: Ksh 100,000 gross monthly pay.
Reports to: Workshop Manager at LTWP and Nairobi.
The Workshop Administrator is responsible for ensuring the provision of quality service to customers, acting as a key liaison between key customer contacts and workshop management. Additionally, the Workshop Administrator will provide administration support service to relevant departments.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing full administrative support to the workshop management.
- Issuing job lists to workshop/compound staff.
- Ensuring completed vehicles are available for collection/delivery.
- Liaison with Toyota Kenya for any communication of Toyota dealership.
- Ensuring all workshop activities (Job cards) are entered into ERP system Mars.
- Conduct tools audit.
- Oversee/record Geneset running time/service & refueling.
- Oversee air compressor weekly preventative maintenance (air filter and water draining).
- Supporting various activities within the department e.g. following parts orders.
- Understanding and complying with customers’ policies, practices, and procedures.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient and professional manner. Reporting customer issues promptly to appropriate personnel.
- Managing workshop time and attendance system.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for processing all vehicle repair estimates and ensuring efficient follow-up on outstanding tasks.
- Helping to facilitate Continuous Improvement in the workshop processes.
- Maintaining workshop storage and filing system.
- Management of vehicles parts store and ordering of parts.
- Supporting senior management with a variety of duties while replacement of the Workshop Manager during the absence.
- Responsible for managing all visitors to the workshop, including handover to the relevant contact.
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
Minimum diploma in automotive engineering qualifications.
Training in Toyota models repairs/service and GPR fleet management system will be an added advantage.
Over 3 years of work experience in automotive engineering workshop management/supervision or administration would be ideal.
Experience in work planning, scheduling, and coordinating.
Proficiency in using Microsoft office program and ERP system.
Ability to develop and build relationships across all levels of management
Able to drive vehicle with a valid driving license minimum Class BCE
Strong attention to detail, company and time management skills
- Good communication and problems solving skills
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.
- Able to identify special tools and equipment requirements.
- Proactive person, with the ability to meet deadlines and give timely updates.
- Flexible but firm with good interpersonal relationship skills.
All applications to be submitted before 24th June 2021