Our client a marketing and communication company is recruiting a Web Designer to be responsible for creating engaging and effective websites, microsites, social media initiatives, mobile applications, and more.
- Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites.
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp design.
- Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience.
- Use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve the design issue.
- Perform usability tests on interface design to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Develop projects on most relevant development platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are completed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner based on creative briefing.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Excellent visual design skills
Interested applicants submit your applications and attach your portfolio by 5th August 2020.