We are looking for a young, connected and energetic individual to take up the entry level position as a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
For this role, a strong internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the ALL Facebook group day to day activities including but not limited to approving or declining posts, approving new members, managing reported content, managing errant members;
- Engage ALL members in lively discourse;
- Manage and create content for the approval of ALL leadership team;
- Take minutes and record and follow up on action points;
- Set up weekly meetings;
- Follow insights on ALL page to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability;
- Coordinate the ALL mentorship program;
- Manage member queries;
- Undertake research-related activities as they may be assigned;
- Manage the ALL email;
- Schedule content for posting in the group;
- Increase brand awareness of ALL;
- Keep ALL group page updated;
- Support ALL live events; and
- Any other duties that may be allocated by your supervisor.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent coordination skills
Salary for the position 15,000/=
Interested candidates should submit their application with CV and a cover letter indicating the Position Title with three professional referees, and their contacts (both email and telephone) before 30th October 2020