As a major retailer within the UK outdoor furniture market, our client, Rattan Direct is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Trade Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate role will be pivotal in executing the multi-channel trading strategy with a goal to drive growth outside the website, executing the marketing and e-commerce plans across UK marketplaces.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the marketplace financial goals for Rattan Direct and Lifestyle Furniture, creating and implementing roadmaps that align with wider business activities.
- Oversee the marketing and advertising activity across marketplace channels maximising performance and return on investment. Apply effective planning and tactical trading activities across each channel.
- Continuously monitor marketplace performance and identify product, service, or marketplace issues, and resolve them. Identify new marketplace opportunities.
- Develop and manage relationships and processes with marketplace account managers. Manage day-to-day trading and operations with external partners.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the Refurbished Products Category financial goals. Deliver and exceed the revenue objectives for discontinued/finished goods and refurbished products across channels such as Amazon, eBay, Wayfair, etc. Leading pricing, allocation, and distribution.
- Work directly with the wider marketing and sales team to feed into marketing and sales plans, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation.
- Attend Trading Meetings with Demand Planning, Sales, and Finance to forecast and deliver sales/margin targets. Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to ensure promotions are well merchandised and drive a positive uplift in sales.
- Work with the Junior Marketing Executive to oversee the creation of assets such as infographics using Canva with a view to improving listing KPIs on marketplaces and driving in-channel advertising and channel-specific campaigns.
- Support the Insight Group with relevant insights into digital shopper behaviour and trend analysis to optimise overall category and marketing strategies.
- A university degree.
- Extensive experience in trade marketing.
More Details on Experience
- Experience in digital marketing, ideally with marketplace or account management experience.
- Experience working closely and/or partnering with cross-functional teams especially, supply and logistics, digital analytics, creative and category teams.
- Experience working in a daily trading environment with daily pacing.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive.
- Knowledge and understanding of important digital performance metrics such as Traffic & Conversion analysis, Click through rate, ROAS, etc.
- Hands-on mentality, dynamic and collaborative personality, the interest in working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Creative thinker who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
More Details on Skills
- Build effective working relationships with a variety of different stakeholders.
- Generate actionable insight from a range of data.
- Understand and segment a customer base.
- Develop and sell concepts based on data and insight.
- Understand and manage budgets and P&Ls.
Terms And Conditions
If you meet the above criteria kindly apply through the link below.
Applications are to be submitted no later than 24th February 2023.