Our client, a leading telecommunications provider seeks to recruit a Trade Development Representative to focus on channel visitations to drive retail awareness and turnaround on SIMs & Float while paying attention to visibility and merchandising at point of purchase for Simcard Selling Outlets (SSO) and agents.
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Litein, Githurai 45, Nandi Hills & Mwanzo
- SSO & Agent Recruitment & Mapping - Effectively manage the identification and recruitment of Agents, targeting mobile money outlets and high traffic retails stores.
- Call rate -Visit SSOs & Agents regularly using agreed route plans (beat plans).
- Training and delivery of business tools -Provide all requisite tools for transactions at SSO & agent outlet and train SSOs and Agents on processes
- AML training and testing – Train agents on AML and SSOs on KYC process in relation to SIMREG
- Float and stock cover and sales – monitor and effectively enforce 1.5x stock rule for agents and ensure SSOs have adequate stock SIMs for new registration and activations
- Merchandising – Develop and maintain merchandising standards by availing merchandising materials at SSOs and Agent outlets
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
More Details on Experience
- At least 1 year experience in sales and distribution role in an FMCG or Telcos
More Details on Skills
- Customer focus
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Networking and building partnerships
- Analytical thinking
Terms And Conditions
- Candidates MUST indicate their preferred Location/s on the subject line of the email.
All applications must be received on or before June 9th,2023