Company: Global Excel International Limited
Salary: Base salary of 30,000 (Varies on experience)
Hours: Full-Time Monday to Friday. 8 AM to 5 PM (subject to change)
Reports To: Manager
Purpose of position
To focus entirely on tendering for the company which involves: searching for tenders, the application process, submission of the tender, and following up after submission.
Key responsibilities & duties:
Tender administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the tender documents are completed and accurate
- Compilation of tender documents i.e. ability to draft plans, policies, procedures and ensure that all mandatory documents are updated
- Attend tender briefing meetings
- Maintain accurate records electronic copies of completed documents
- Ability to process quotations, tender extensions
- Searching for relevant tenders on various platforms
- Coordination, compilation and completion of tender documents
- Ensure the bid process is followed
- Coordinate collection of tender documents and ensure submissions are made on time
- Follow up on tenders submitted and maintain a database
- Update all spreadsheets, databases and records
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Develop/maintain a filing system.
- Responding to emails
- Must have a Bachelors Degree
- Understanding of contract terminology, competitive bids, purchase orders, and vendor relationship management
- Computer literate, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, emails, etc
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in tendering or relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of Tender / Project Management Process
- Ability to work well with a team
- Proper time management and ability to work under pressure
- Able to work and thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
- Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to [email protected] by 30th January 2021
- While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to [any special requirements e.g., criminal records check].