Title: Technical Designer
Direct report: Operations Manager
The job holder will take creative designs and adapt these ideas into actual products.
- Design production items using either AutoCAD, Solid works &Achi card
- Develop the product and give details of each part.
- Make part list of each item developed.
- Calculate material estimate required for the product.
- Interpret production drawing to the technician incase he or she has not understood.
- Analysing designs and determining required resources and project deadlines.
- Implementing design changes and making contingency plans as necessary.
- Visiting manufacturing sites and reporting back to senior management.
- Give the filled Bill of Quantity and the drawing in soft copies to the sales personnel for presenting to the client.
- File the drawing as it is as a standard drawing in case no further revisions is required.
- Fill a master drawing register as per the format to show all the details of developed drawings.
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge.
- Confident, rounded thinking
- Is resilient, optimistic and open to change
- Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- One should have a Certificate of Good Conduct from police CID
- Applications should be submitted by 17th October 2021
- Shortlisting will be done on a roll in basis