Working at project location – In this role, you will provide on-site support in the project location and/or VSO office, (full-time unless otherwise specified) for a set period of time.
- As Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Specialist, you will provide technical support and guidance on inclusive STEM teaching methods informed by global and Cambodian context-specific analysis.
- Conduct research to co-design inclusive STEM 21st-century teaching and training packages, coach and mentor to build the capacity of volunteers and government partners to implement STEM teaching methods in 50 targeted secondary resource schools.
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Regional School Improvement Team, regional school improvement advisors and relevant stakeholders’.
- Master in Education in field of science and/or Artificial Intelligence or STEM related majors.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in education and/or science
- Knowledge of effective teaching methods/project based learning
- Experience in facilitating the professional development of others
- Experience in ongoing consultation and involvement of stakeholders
- Experience in delivering expected outputs in challenging contexts with short deadlines
- Experience of working within the fields of social inclusion, gender, social accountability and resilience
- Confidence to represent VSO in official meetings with partners
- Excellent skills in building effective work relationships built on trust and mutual accountability.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills with experience of delivering results under high pressure.
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please click on the link
All applications to be submitted through the link before 31st December 2022