Reporting to the Senior Manager Solution Architecture, the role holder will be responsible for the Enterprise Architecture (technical, systems, business & information architecture) of Technology systems used by or to be procured by the Bank.
He/She will ensure that all Technology Systems are aligned to the Enterprise Architecture Framework, Bank policy and best practice. In addition, he/she will be responsible for solution-level reviews, recommendations, and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
The holder of this position leverages their profound knowledge of available technologies to suggest the best solution according to the incoming requirements and existing environment. The key deliverable of this role is to provide a set of technological solutions and the strategy of their implementation.
- Analyzing enterprise specifics - Facilitate the identification and analysis of the Bank’s business drivers to deliver enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements- Elicit business requirements using interviews, analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Setting the collaboration framework- Liaise with the Business subject matter experts in the development of business architectural framework developing a clear roadmap of Business solutions.
- Analyzing the technology environment- Provide an analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement vis a vis information technology systems enhancement.
- Controlling solution development-Participate in solution developments to ensure technical and business requirements are adhered to.
- Supporting project management- Provide architectural oversight of projects and ensure that requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework.
- Leverage’s business capabilities as a platform for illustrating the link between business needs with decisions to their technology, solution, business, and information architecture efforts.
- Translates strategic initiatives into delivery-focused change initiatives, while translating business processes and issues into effective conceptual and logical models.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents.
- Ability to independently facilitate discussions with groups of diverse stakeholders and manage the flow of conversation while driving to meet business objectives.
- Ability to independently manage conflict among diverse cross portfolio stakeholders related to competing interests and requirements.
- Able to help stakeholders objectively examine real needs versus wants and ways to collaborate to achieve win/win resolutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- At least one professional qualifications in the following list: CBAP, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation, Design Thinking, and Innovation; Project Management - PRINCE II
- 5 years technology experience in at least two IT disciplines such as business architecture, application architecture, application development, middleware, micro services, and SOA.
- Experience working with Database Management Systems.
- Experience in a leading formal enterprise architecture framework.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, cloud and processing environments
- Excellent understanding of software delivery processes, (DevOps) and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid).
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below before 12th October 2022.