Our client a leading marketing and communication company is recruiting a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for aligning all brand communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity.
- Responsible for developing a content plan.
- Managing and moderating brand’s owned platforms (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties).
- Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Devise and implement communication initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts independently with minimal supervision.
- Meets the account management and planning teams to discuss client requirements and productbackground.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Create and execute actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Proficient in Google Analytics.
- 5 years of social media management experience.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client expectations.
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising on work quality.
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms.
Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants submit your application and portfolio to before 5th August 2020.