Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice in Show room management vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve Sales performance.
General and Task Management
- Business Development for the existing and recruiting new showroom customers.
- Achieve the showrooms monthly and annual sales targets/budget.
- Expand the overall current business with an eye on market share growth.
- Oversee the Planning and coordination of branding and display of promotional signages and coordinate proper arrangement of the show room during festive seasons and Grand/ Mega Sales to attract more customers to the show room.
- Undertake continuous checks on show room stocks and advise management company on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalogue
- Customer relationship management.
- Sales forecasting and demand planning to guide production.
- Brand development through participation in exhibitions.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries that have been escalated.
- Managing the team in running daily operations of the showroom.
- Submission of market feedback thorough weekly and monthly reviews.
- Undertake frequent showroom benchmarking to understand what’s new in the market and advise management on the same.
- Competitor analysis for our customers and prospective customers.
- performance management and motivation of the showroom staff.
- Take full leadership of the showroom department.
- Develop and implement various walk-in customer retention plans to ensure that all clients are happy and ready to give referrals for future visits.
- Work closely with specific account holders and Finance department to ensure customer payments are done as per agreed terms.
- Implement all marketing activities in the showroom according to agreed budgets in order to sustain market leadership and secure healthy growth rates.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Perform any other duties allocated by the showroom’s director
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Show Room team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Training showroom staff on effective sales and communication strategies.
- Set department objective and KPIs for his team, communicate, review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviour expected of them.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems.
- Support and ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge.
- Confident, rounded thinking
- Be resilient, optimistic and open to change
- Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any Business-related Field.
- Customer Service Training is a requirement.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in furniture showroom sales management.
- Previous work experience in a Similar/ related role.
- High Customer Orientation.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Good in MS office use and internet
All applications to be submitted before 2nd December 2022.
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Please be truthful when answering the questionnaire and provide working contacts. All Applicants must provide at least three professional references, who are not family members or relatives, with working telephone and e-mail contacts. The references must be able to provide substantive information about your past performance and abilities. Ashut reserves the right to contact your previous employers for relevant information concerning your performance and may consider such information in its evaluation of the application.