Driving Show room Sales of products and services through provision of advice on the layout of plans to attract walk and retain walk in customers. The incumbent focus on converting all visits to translate to sales
Strategy and Development
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice in Show room management vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve Sales performance.
General and Task Management
- Drive show room sales to ensure set targets numbers are achieved at all times.
- Coordinating team in running daily operations of the showroom.
- Plan and coordinate branding and display of promotional signages and coordinate proper arrangement of the show room during festive seasons and Grand/ Mega Sales to attract more customers to the show room.
- Develop and implement various walk-in customer retention plans to ensure that all clients are happy and ready to give referrals for future visits.
- Coming up with design ideas for the showroom set up and product arrangement to ensure the show room is appealing at all times.
- Help showroom staff in negotiations of both prices and payment plans before closing sales for all interested walk-in customers.
- Undertake continuous checks on show room stocks and advise management company on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalogue
- Ensuring all showroom staff are well equipped with the necessary knowledge and customer service skills and tools of trade.
- Manpower planning to ensure the showroom is operational throughout at that all clients visiting the show room are well attended to.
- Undertake frequent showroom benchmarking to understand what’s new in the market and advise management on the same.
- Work closely with specific account holders and Finance department to ensure customer payments are done as per agreed terms.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Show Room team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Training showroom staff on effective sales and communication strategies.
- Set department objective and KPIs for his team, communicate, review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviour expected of them.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems.
- Support and ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge.
- Confident, rounded thinking
- Be resilient, optimistic and open to change
- Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any Business-related Field.
- Customer Service Training is a requirement
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales of both FMCG and SMCG.
- High Customer Orientation.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Independent, can work with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Computer Knowledge is a requirement
- All applicants to send their cvs before 30th August 2022.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from police CID