General Duties & Responsibilities
● Working closely with the development team to provide technical expertise and
support in terms of performance and automation tests.
● Ability to understand, analyze, evaluate and act upon business requirements forming
basis for Agile development approaches.
● Identify components to be tested and define rapid and pragmatic fit for purpose
testing in alignment with the rest of development teams.
● Follow best practices, promote industry standards and ensure our products are
reliable with an excellent user experience.
● Knowledge of business requirements and their impact on delivery.
● Executes software quality assurance testing via performance and automation tools.
● Able to operate as Performance and Automation engineer.
● Gather, analyze and summarize test results.
● The role requires being available for on call support, if required.
Mandatory skills and experience
● At least 3-5+ years of working experience in QA working on varied type of software
● At least 3-5+ years of experience in testing applications with Third Party integration.
● Experienced in using JMeter or similar tool used in performance testing.
● Able to create load test scripts, analyze data from execution results, and create
● Background on testing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAPUI or similar
● Good understanding with Selenium Web Driver and similar technology.
● Understanding of continuous integration/delivery.
● A background in online gaming would be ideal, but we would love to hear from
people who have any high transaction throughput systems knowledge and
● Experience with application load and performance testing.
● Experience using web based task management and resource allocation tools such as
JIRA or TFS.
● Experience with Linux will also be beneficial.
● Experience in working with an offshore development team.
● Basic knowledge with Java and Cucumber Gherkin.
● Good oral and written English communication skills
● Ability to work in a team and works well under pressure and deadlines
● Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
● Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive
● Background in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology is preferred
but not required.
● Background in Online Gaming is preferred but not required