Ensure effective rendering of services including Security, Housekeeping, Canteen Services, Event Management, Transport, Compliances with local laws, Consumables, Office Equipment, and Maintenance/Preventive maintenance of Building, physical infrastructure and Electro Mechanical devices including Gensets & ACs, Guest House/Hotel Stay, Travel, AMC’s etc. and liaison with internal as well as external agencies, with cost control and adherence to budget in focus, to enable smooth flow of day to day operations. Draft and review of policies Taking active participation in initiatives enhancing cost control & employee satisfaction measures. Coordinating with and supporting other teams towards organizational level initiatives.
- Ensuring effective maintenance of facilities including infrastructure, buildings, Power systems, Electro-Mechanical devices etc.
- Negotiating with & finalizing Service Agreements with reliable contractors for execution of servicing works as per budgeted parameters.
- Assisting in client visits for compliance and future business expansion.
- Finalization of scope of work, coverage and responsible timings for all AMCs.
- Managing cost effective Procurement of material & equipment through a reliable Vendor base.
- Identify viable properties for Office Space, Guest Houses etc. and finalizing lease/ rental deeds.
- Employee interaction, motivation, problem-resolving and handling management issues for smooth functioning.
- Organize events, induction programs, training, conferences etc.
- Liaise with Department of IT, Shop & Establishment, Department of Labour, STPI, Customs and Excise officials, Police, Transport Agencies, Landlords, Municipal Authorities and the Electricity Department to facilitate smooth flow of operations.
- Oversee functions pertaining to organizing Travel, Accommodation and Conference/ Presentation/ Event/ Official Get Together and Parties.
- Ensuring compliance of Safety, Health & Environmental rules and regulations by industries within the assigned jurisdiction. Create awareness & enforce implementation of safety procedures by conducting Safety Awareness Trainings, Mock Drills, Fire Trainings & organizing Safety Related Competitions etc.
- Cost Control and optimization of resources
- Complete Business Operations of Cafeteria Administration, Transportation Management and Staff Welfare Activities.
Must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in a similar setup and industry.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience at the capacity of senior role in administration in Service Industry of scale.
- Experience in team management preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good event Management Skills.
- Excellent Facilitation skills.
- Expansion/New set-ups.
- Maintenance & Engineering.
- Vendor Management.
- Evacuation Drills.
- Cafeteria Management.
- House Keeping.
- Infrastructure project.
- Statutory Compliances.
- Cost control.
- Management Reports.
The closing date to be on Friday 30th September, 2022, Applications to be send to [email protected].