The job of a Senior Copywriter is one of the most sought-after advertising jobs in the industry. The Copywriter crafts and shapes the words in an advertisement. In doing so, he or she defines the success of both the advertisement and the advertiser.
- Be able to craft the digital and tradition communication strategy across client’s products and services portfolio as well as lead the digital master plan.
- Be part of the overall channel planning team and work out an integrated communication strategy.
- Concept development for digital campaigns.
- Copy development for digital elements of multichannel campaigns.
- Commenting on the effectiveness of digital creative format, beyond Campaign thinking.
- Interpret and implement social media guidelines of our clients.
- Direct concept & copy development (eCRM, direct, DM)
- Attending consultations with account executives to clarify and internalize the brand's requirements and core messages.
- Familiarizing oneself with advertising and promotional material used by competitors.
- Understanding the class of consumers the advertiser desires to reach and targeting advertising to their tastes.
- Brainstorming ideas with members of the creative team and coming up with new, catchy, and convincing ideas to communicate the advertiser's message.
- Guarding against producing deceptive copy or advertisements that may lead to consumer confusion.
- Align social networks and online initiatives on different brands and marketing strategies.
- Analyze the online activity reports and conceive new initiatives.
- Prepare Monthly reports and proposals on new projects.
- Leading the copywriting team; training/mentorship/recruitment and resource planning.
- To think creatively and devise imaginative and intelligent advertisements based on client briefs.
- To push boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions.
- To communicate creative ideas effectively to a wide audience of varying levels of creative knowledge.
- To translate the strategic creative concept into different creative executions to be presented to the client.
- To execute creative ideas to the highest standard involving and communicating with the necessary creative team.
- To modify initial ideas into workable concepts until the client is satisfied.
To align the copy with art direction and vice versa.
- To deliver work to brief on time and on budget, to the highest quality.
- To oversee the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies.
Excellent command of the English language and French
- Experience writing for the digital space.
- Ability to edit and proof read own material.
- Should be an ardent internet and social media user.
- Should be young & self-motivated with a prior experience in marketing.
- Exposure in the advertising industry with proficiency in Creative Writing will be an added advantage.
- A good presenter of ideas.
- 3-4 years general business experience
- Team player, outgoing and dependable.
- You need to be analytical, creative, and have a genuine interest in consumers and brands.
All interested applicants submit your applications before 21st September 2020