Anne Babu & Company Advocates is a growing boutique employment and labour
relations law firm. We are looking to fill the position of Senior Associate.
- Receiving instructions from clients and partners.
- Preparing work schedule at the commencement of every new job and continuously following/reviewing the same to completion of the job.
- Ensuring all new jobs are allocated correct job reference at commencement.
- Corresponding with Advocates via letters, emails, online meetings and telephone.
- Holding meetings with clients for discussion of progress on their instructions.
- Updating clients on the status of their projects/transactions
- Research and preparation of legal and/or advisory opinions
- Attending Court
- Updating the Partners/ other Supervisors on the development of projects/ transactions
- Any other duty as may be directed by partners from time to time.
- Bachelor of Laws
- An advocate of the High Court with a current practising certificate and ATLEAST 5 YEARS’ post-admission experience in a busy environment.
- Demonstrable experience in handling employment/labour matters, that is: -
b. Drafting pleadings
c. Providing legal advice
- Thorough knowledge of Employment Law
- Interest in litigation
- Desire to practice in a law firm for the foreseeable future
- Ready to go above and beyond; to put in the time and the effort and reap
- Pride yourself in having high standards of service delivery
- Able to keep to deadlines and work independently
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications (cover
letter, CV, Degree and KCSE certificates) on or before 20th November 2023 at 5 pm