Lead the design and delivery of Salesforce solutions to meet business objectives and technical requirements.
- Work with senior stakeholders to design and deliver the CRM strategic roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released.
- Understand and own the VSO Salesforce architecture including the data model, objects, integrations and analytics.
- Lead and direct work within the Salesforce development cluster
- Manage outsourced suppliers / development resources
- Design, demo and deploy new Salesforce functionality, to improve ways of working.
- Act as the Salesforce champion
- Lead in creating / authorising and managing the technical solution documents for changes, enhancements and new projects and provide quality assurance on development delivered by third party suppliers.
- Investigate vendors and solution options, carry out feasibility studies and recommend technical solutions and technologies where Salesforce integration is required.
- Manage Salesforce change requests, including resource estimates, stakeholder management and implementation process.
- Provide technical user support escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system / application issues.
- Build strong relationships throughout the organisation and develop a comprehensive understanding of business processes.
- Work closely with senior managers in the organisation to understand future development needs and support them.
- Work with the IT Security Lead to maintain security protocols, managing configurations and interdependencies.
- With the IT Solutions Delivery Team to manage integration with other applications.
- Analyse feedback from senior team members and other key stakeholders.
- Work with other members of the solutions team to generate improved practice.
- Up to date knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem, including CRM capabilities and partner products.
- Understanding of developing effective data models and documenting organisational data architecture
- Good understanding of web services, APIs and ETL processes, including planning integration architecture for interfacing systems.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully supporting Salesforce programmes/projects involving significant scale and business change
- Experience of working in global teams and able to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Experience of designing and developing complex custom Salesforce orgs
- Experience of Salesforce Lightning platform click and configure development
- Experience reviewing, understanding, and recommending changes to Apex and Visualforce code
- Experience of networking, influencing, and building effective relationships within a complex organisation.
- Strong commitment to VSO’s values; high energy, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
- Good understanding of business re-engineering principles and processes
- Ability to consultatively engage with stakeholders and to quickly make complex decisions.
- Comfortable creating functional specifications, design and architecture documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills (presenting, written, verbal and listening) with demonstrable ability to practically explain the use of and interdependency between the range of digital tools in use.
- Project management skills, with proven record of accomplishment in managing the complexity of demands and priorities in digital projects.
- High level proficiency in using a range of industry standard business analysis techniques, including user stories, business process mapping and functional requirements documentation.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise / meet deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively to deliver to target; experience of getting best out of others to ensure targets are met.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position, so please ensure you have the right to work the job location before you apply.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please click on the link to apply before 25th July 2021//bit.ly/salesforceproductowner