Our client, a leading distributor, and wholesaler of Alcoholic Beverages are looking to recruit a Sale Representative – Alcohol to be based in Nyandarua to cover parts of Laikipia and Nyandarua. The sales representative will be provided with a vehicle for sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- To actively seek and engage customers' prospects.
- To generate and follow up on sales lead.
- Make product sales presentations, and marketing additional products to interested buyers.
- Negotiate pricing with customers.
- Processing payments, issuing receipts and assisting customers who experience problems with products they have purchased
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone.
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
- Meeting allotted monthly sales targets.
- Promoting new products and any special deals.
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office to coordinate dispatch.
- Visiting existing and potential clients to evaluate their needs.
- Servicing of all customer outlets and adherence to journey plan.
- Recruiting new outlets.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales targets.
- Enhance product awareness, promotions, advertising, branding, and initiatives to effectively achieve increased sales.
- Maintaining existing customers and recruiting new potential customers.
- Responsible for conducting daily reconciliation upon return from the field every evening.
- Loading and offloading goods in the van.
- Daily transfers of stock from the warehouse to the van every morning.
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers.
- Monitoring competitors by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and new products and delivery schedules.
- Maintaining inventory by conducting monthly physical counts and reconciling variances.
- Maintaining positive business relationships with customers to ensure future sales.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Inform regular customers of new products and price changes.
- Checking engine oil on daily basis.
- Ensures availability of all the required driving documents including driving license and insurance cover.
- Driving and observing all traffic rules.
- Cleaning of the van.
- Complete daily maintenance checks on the van and notifies the sales manager of any issues.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer service skills.
- Listening and negotiation kills
- Meeting sales goals
- Good Presentation and presentable personality skills
- High motivation for sales
- Ability to meet all assigned deadline
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a challenging and competitive environment
All applications to be submitted through [email protected] with the title SALES REPRESENTATIVES