Our Client is an award-winning lighting company that prides itself on being at the forefront of LED lighting technology and developing pioneering solutions. The Company’s state-of-the-art facility is equipped with processing equipment allowing them to design and develop both indoor and outdoor lighting products to meet clients' requirements - creating bespoke lighting to meet each client’s requirements. The team at the company’s headquarters in Dubai oversees projects in the Middle East, its office in Kenya manages the Africa region.
Our client has introduced a low-cost LED product – to cater to the mass market and is currently seeking SALES REPRESENTATIVES/DEMAND CREATION REPRESENTATIVES. The DCR position is a critical part of our mission to become the #1 Brand in the market.
- Generate increased business through effective prospecting, innovative marketing, and referrals.
- Meeting and exceeding sales
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiation
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Implement various procedures and processes in accordance with corporate guidelines and requirements
- Work closely with clients and develop strategic partnerships to promote sustained growth and brand awareness.
- Maintaining client records
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales & marketing, technical, Electrical or related field and or Diploma with extensive experience in relevant field
- Must be experienced in technical lighting sales
- Proven ability and track record in building strong client and customer relationships while leveraging superior negotiating skills to achieve brand success and revenue goals.
- Track record of Sales/Account Management and development skills with extensive experience in territory development, client acquisition/retention, and product knowledge,
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging trends and additional revenue opportunities.
- Proven track record of developing strategic strong consultative sales to developers, ‘fundis’, end-users, engineers, architects, distributors, and contractors for lighting products
- Organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Must be computer literate
- Able to work comfortably in a pressured, fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driving license and certificate of good conduct
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae and credentials to [email protected] on or before the close of business on 19th March 2021. Please quote DEMAND CREATION REPRESENTATIVE on the subject heading. Please indicate your current and expected salary.