Are you a go-getter, aggressive, focused, result-oriented? We would like to offer you an opportunity to grow your sales career
We are a Microfinance institution approved by the Kenyan government to lend to its citizens. We offer check-off loans to Government civil servants and Logbook loans to both employed persons and businessmen. We are looking for Independent Sales Executives in the following regions: Kiambu, Gatundu, Kikuyu, Thika, Limuru, Muranga, Kigoma, Maragua, Kandara, Kangema, Gatanga, Kajiado, Loitoktok, Namanga, Ngong, Kitengela, Rongai.
Very competitive commissions, sales incentives plus training and career growth opportunity offered to the successful candidates.
- Sales and Marketing - Going out every day and speak to clientele on our products.
- Closing deals - Convincing clients to take loans.
- Documentations - Fill in loan forms with clients, Capture the deals via Mobile Application, and send the application to the office for further processing.
- Prospecting and meeting of clients.
- Ensure customer queries are answered satisfactorily.
- File preparation and submission.
- Meet the set monthly sales targets.
- Appraise clients and vet loan applications for disbursement purposes.
- Identify and develop groups of clients and group leaders in assigned areas.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of loans.
- To build trust relationships, customer loyalty, and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- A minimum level of education: High school
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- At least 1-year working experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices.
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A good monthly commission, weekly Incentives, and Quarterly Bonus pegged on performance.
All applicants to be submitted before 30th October 2020