Our client, a microfinance company located in Kitale is seeking to hire a Sales Representative. Kape Microfinance is dynamic, innovative, and growing. We are currently looking for an individual capable of driving sales, improving brand awareness, and managing customer relationships through the provision of world-class customer service and experiences.
Salary: Kshs.20,000 plus commissions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting door-to-door direct selling of the microfinance products.
- Contacting regular and prospective customers to sell products.
- Delivering set sales targets.
- Seeking customer feedback on products and services.
- Providing excellent customer service and experience to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services.
- Keeping a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with client
- Driving demand for the company’s product portfolio.
- A university degree/diploma/ in sales and marketing or a related field from a recognized institution.
More Details on Experience
- At least two (2) years experience working in a similar role - preferably in a microfinance/bank/insurance/ or related sector.
More Details on Skills
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Must have good negotiation skills and the ability to close sales deals.
Terms And Conditions
The position is based on a fixed-term contract renewable based on performance.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by 26th May 2023.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.