We are looking for a Sales Reprisentative who is confident in their own abilities and ambitious to succeed. Required to sell a relatively new brand of maize flour (FMCG) within Nairobi.
- Working week will be 6 days a week.
- Focus of sales within Nairobi County.
- Build and grow a detailed customer database
- Generate leads, get orders and co-ordinate deliveries to customers.
- Responsible for collection of timely payments defined by sales order.
- Adhere to, and comply with conduct policies and reporting criteria set by management including marketing information. E.g. pricing, quality and any other market competitor information.
- A degree in sales and marketing or related field is a bonus
- Previous experience of FMCG is required,however, specific experience in maize flour sales will be considered a welcome bonus.
- A good knowledge of all areas within Nairobi County is required, and an existing customer base will also be helpful.
- Fluency in English and Swahili, any other languages
- Ablity to do basic mathematic calculations.
- Ablity to converse with customers and influence them.
- Package of up to 80k gross per month if target is met. However, this will be made up of base + commission; with the commission being a significant majority. To reiterate, the salary is heavily dependent on performance.
- All applications to be submited before 5th October 2022.