eBiashara Africa Limited is recruiting a Sales Representative
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Present, promote, and sell ICT products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Ensure management is supplied with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Knowledge of AWS, Cloud solutions, BI/Data analytics solutions will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- 2-5 years’ work experience as an ICT Sales Representative.
- Technology Solutions Sales with experience in selling ecommerce, banking solutions will of added advantage and knowledge of Cloud solutions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
All applications to be submitted through My Jobs In Kenya before 16th October 2022