Our Client Leme Lighting is an award-winning lighting company that prides itself on being at the forefront of LED lighting technology and developing pioneering solutions. The Company’s state-of-the-art facility is equipped with processing equipment allowing them to design and develop both indoor and outdoor lighting products to meet clients' requirements - creating bespoke lighting to meet each client’s requirements. The team at the company’s headquarters in Dubai oversees projects in the Middle East whilst its office in Kenya manages the Africa region.
Our client has introduced a low-cost LED product – to cater for the mass market and is currently seeking a SALES MANAGER who is looking to develop their career in our organization. The SM position is a critical part of our mission to become the #1 Brand in the market.
This is an exciting opportunity that attracts competitive compensation and the opportunity to further your career globally
- New Business generation and demand creation
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that our product best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Work closely with marketing within the region to drive strategic thinking into the marketing plan
- Analyze local market performance and forecasting.
- Track category performance via market data
- As a proven people manager, you will come with extensive leadership experience and a track record of developing talent
- You will have been at the forefront of driving customer engagement and thought leadership within your recent roles
- You'll also have a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and deliver results through aligned business functions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Sales & Marketing, technical, Electrical or related field with extensive experience in the relevant field.
- Ideally, you have a track record of successfully selling lighting related products
- Experience in the construction industry, real estate, and property development would be an added advantage
- Proven ability and track record in building strong client and customer relationships while leveraging superior negotiating skills to achieve brand success and revenue goals.
- Proven track record of developing strategic strong consultative sales to developers, end-users, engineers, architects, distributors, and contractors for lighting products
How to apply: Please send your current CV and covering email outlining your suitability for the role, indicate your current and expected salary, and quoting the position title to [email protected].