We are currently seeking passionate and dynamic Sales manager who prides themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our clients
As a Sales Manager - Travel Trade you will be responsible for implementing all sales activities and maximizing business opportunities all over the country. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans in coordination with the Directors .
- Generating and maintaining customers of the travel trade segment through various sales activities like face-to-face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, etc.
- Implementing and executing all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set targets
- Establishing parameters, quotes, and negotiating travel trade contracts with tour operators, agents or corporate clientsfor one offs and long-term business.
- Promoting and producing sales leads for Pride Drive
- Arranging site inspections of hotels and host familiarization trips for client operators
- Establishing and maintaining files of major accounts and assisting in maintaining the accounts management system
- Maintaining close communication with the events management team in the negotiation process of their accounts
- A graduate degree in tours, travel & tourism management, sales & marketing, business administration, commerce, or related courses
- At least 5 years experience in sales & marketing in a travel/tours and travel company with 2 years experience in a management position
- Must have a guest and service-oriented attitude, backed up by a pro-active approach and a strong drive for results.
- Should be flexible &displays a high level of integrity and professionalism to both colleagues and clients.
- Must have a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills.
- Written and oral proficiency in English is essential and any other language skills besides English will be an asset.
All applications to be submitted before 30th November 2022.