Our client in the Real Estate industry is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. The Sales manager will be in charge of managing sales by developing business plans, meeting sales goals, and coordinating the sales team in lead generation and closing sales deals.
- Supporting and helping build a successful brokerage through managing the sales team and providing leadership, training, and coaching to them
- Generating client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property while meeting own targets as well as group sales targets.
- Assisting management in recruiting agents into the brokerage to increase its size and sales
- Assisting in negotiations between buyers and sellers as well as assisting the sales agents in pitch meetings
- Maintaining Client Relationships by ensuring all clients are satisfied and their concerns are addressed promptly, as well as upselling and pushing for repeat sales and/or promoting future business opportunities and referrals.
- Showing properties to potential buyers and renters
- Tracking, collecting, and interpreting sales figures and management reporting on a weekly, mothy and annual basis
- Ensuring every member of the sales team has the necessary resources to perform
- Researching and Staying informed on real estate trends and advising the management accordingly
- Controlling expenses and monitoring budgets for the department
- Any other duties assigned by the management
- A degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years experience in real estate sales and at least one year in a management /supervisory position
- Must have a track record of working with targets
- Experience selling land.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and holidays when necessary
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently combined with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to critically think and problem-solve
- Good organizational, multitasking, prioritization, and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of real estate sales process as well as regional market prices
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
All Applications to be submitted before 30th November 2022.
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Please be truthful when answering the questionnaire and provide working contacts. All Applicants must provide at least three professional references, who are not family members or relatives, with working telephone and e-mail contacts. The references must be able to provide substantive information about your past performance and abilities. My Jobs in Kenya reserves the right to contact your previous employers for relevant information concerning your performance and may consider such information in its evaluation of the application.