Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Facilitate Vehicle sales and prospecting.
- Draw the Sales objectives, plan and identify the initiatives to achieve the targets.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients.
- Research and identify the needs of clients and provide solutions best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets.
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all customer enquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
More Details on Experience
- Four (4) years relevant experience, with sales exposure in the motor industry being an added advantage
More Details on Skills
- Must be proactive and focused to achieve sales quotas.
- Self – motivated, aggressive and outgoing personality
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
Terms And Conditions
Interested candidates to submit their applications before 23rd May 2023.