Our client in the manufacturing industry is currently seeking ambitious and highly-skilled sales representatives with a track record of exceptional, transformative selling practices. The incumbent will be expected to increase sales productivity in Rift Valley Region.
- Develop and compile a database of relevant customers and partners in the region
- Generate and takes orders from customers
- Handle requests for quotations and follows up on requests on product information.
- Provide technical support to potential and active clients in the region
- Update and record sales reports on a timely basis
- Capture the technical queries and provide solutions
- Advise management where a new product is demanded in the market
- Develop a product delivery plan forecast to the customers within the region
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- A bachelors degree/ diploma
- Must have over 2 years of experience in selling animal feeds.
- Experience selling in the Rift Valley region is added advantage but not a must
- Must be an aggressive salesperson
- Must have impeccable communication skills
- Must have a proven record of meeting sales targets
- Shortlisting will be done on a CV roll-in basis.
- Lying on the questionnaire will lead to automatic disqualification