The sales representatives will be responsible for overseeing the sale of products from beginning to end. Shall be the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Drive and manage growth of designated sales channel by undertaking a continuous customer relationship management and pitching for new business.
- Follow up on customer payments as per agreed terms and work closely with Finance department to ensure that all customers possess good credit history.
- Present, promote and sell products/services for existing and prospective customers.
- Responding to all requests for quotation and following up on the same to ascertain quote status.
- Continuously engage customers on statement of account status and processing customer orders on time and accurately.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Continuously undertake aggressive Sales to achieve set and agreed targets.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual Sales analyses.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Handle customer queries and serve them till goods are received including after sales services.
- Researching Target market and going for new business opportunities.
- Plan and attend all sales meeting as scheduled with clients and close on such sales that are within jurisdiction.
- Reaching out to existing and old customers to restore company image and bring back lost business.
- Keeping the track on LPO deadlines and coordinating internally to ensure goods are dispatched on or before committed time lines.
- Receives, addresses and escalates where necessary any customer complaints that would arise in a timely manner.
- Tracking client’s dispatch list and keeping a follow up on the deliveries, while continuously keeping customer informed about the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Customer Service Training will be an added advantage.
More Details on Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in SMCG sales.
- At least 1 year experience in selling furniture upcountry (B2B).
More Details on Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- High Customer Orientation.
- Independent, can work with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to meet specific deadlines.
- Computer Knowledge is a requirement.
Terms And Conditions
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications by 8th June 2023.