Our client, a leading manufacturer in Grade 1 sifted maize meal (maize flour) with an installed capacity to process 200mt of maize flour per day is looking for a field sales executive
Remuneration: 30,000 plus commissions
- Handle Route to Market to open new markets for the company’s products
- Prospect and develop new business leads
- Strategically identify sales opportunities in the field
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving the target.
- Achieve his/her sales targets consistently despite obstacles.
- Implement perfectly and immediately all consumer and trade promotions launched in his/her section
- Ensure accurate and timely cash collection per company policy
- Achieve sales targets
- Build a sales strategy to ensure both long- and short-term goals and objectives are met.
- Must poses a Diploma/degree in marketing or a business-related field
- Must have previous working experience in FMCG selling in Nairobi and its environs.
- Pose a valid driving license and have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Should be a team player and must have high moral values and can work with minimum supervision to achieve sales targets.
- Must be Computer literate
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willing to provide reference letters from his previous employers, if worked previously, and payslips for 4 months.
- Applications should be submitted by 25th November 2022
- Shortlisting will be done on a CV roll-in basis