We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Executive, helping customers in identify and purchasing products they desire. Sales Executive duties include selling, creating product awareness that translates to sales, Customer visits and report generation. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure customer retention.
- Making customer visits for both courtesy calls and demos.
- Increase client adoption and the Average Revenue Per User.
- Upsell and push for payments.
- Use data to analyze the market and inform on product priorities and pricing.
- Supply the management team with reports and data on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the customers, anticipate customer needs and negotiate for the customers.
- Ensure general customer satisfaction in order to promote customer retention.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend items that match customer needs
- Manage ordering processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all company’s policies and procedures
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints
Sales & Marketing and/ Business Administration degree
1 year of experience.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets
- Good business sense and professional manner
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
The suitable candidate should be;
- Residing in either Kisumu or Eldoret (Rift valley, Western Kisumu Region,
All applications to be submitted through My Jobs In Kenya before 4th November 2022