TMD Kenya Limited the largest dealer of brand new Isuzu vehicles is hiring a Sales Consultant
Reports to: Sales Manager
To effectively and profitably manage the vehicle Sales and after-sales with a view to meeting the set business strategic goals/objectives.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create sales forecast by estimating total vehicle sales based on volume and the operating expenses.
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect for clients to generate sales and gather market information to assist in planning and decision making;
- Actively follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from showroom, field activities, daily Customer calls and promotions to build prospects and close sales;
- Prepare quotations in a timely manner in line with the TMD guidelines to assist close sales in a timely manner;
- Create sales orders in the system to facilitate timely invoicing.
- Prepare sales calls programs for appointment bookings with prospective clients to facilitate vehicle sales and after-sales plans;
- Maintain regular contact with clients to promote retention and generate referrals and new business opportunities;
- Consistently update customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention;
- Advise clients on finance packages available through partner financial institutions, and assist the clients in filling the required documentation to ensure the sales deals are closed;
- Liaise with Finance to ensure payment terms are clearly agreed and communicated to the customer.
- Follow up on vehicle registration documents.
- Actively participate in promotional and customer training activities to market the company’s products and services to increase product awareness for enhanced sales;
- A holder of Business, Commerce and Marketing Degree is desirable
- Diploma holder in Marketing is an added advantage.
- 3 years’ working experience in sales in the automotive industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy.
- Knowledgeable in use of ERP application & Driving Skills
- Knowledge in professional standards/Business Intelligence.
- Writing skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (written and spoken)
- A team player with a go-getter attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
All applications shpuld be submitted by 12th April 2020