Blue River Technology is one of the leading companies with specialist focus in delivering transformative technology solutions (hardware and software) in the Financial and Retail sectors in East Africa.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Sales Associate to promote and sell our technology solutions. In this role, your duties will include familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications of our products, assessing clients' technology needs and demonstrating our solutions to potential clients.
- Consulting with management on product offerings and keeping informed of company’s technical product specifications and functionalities
- Developing sales strategies to achieve set sales targets.
- Tracking sales targets performance and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Assessing potential clients' technology needs and recommending appropriate company products. Preparing and delivering sales pitches, presentations and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analysing, researching and reporting on industry trends
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, or a similar qualification.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology related field would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales environment.
- Previous experience in business-to business (B2B) sales would be advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Between 25 to 35 years old, preferably a lady
- Ability to explain and demonstrate technology product specifications and functionalities.
- Proven computer skills and proficiency in IT industry terminology/jargon.
- Exceptional ability in negotiating sales deals, contracts, and service agreements
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, as well as industry trends and innovation.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentationskills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
All applications should be submitted by 26th September 2021