Westwing Securities Ltd is an investment firm based in Nairobi. The firm is hiring a suitably qualified Resident Housekeeper for its Casahouse, a boutique guesthouse based in Nakuru
- Market the house, check-in, and checkout guests.
- Update the online booking system.
- Assist to update all social media accounts.
- Maintain and clean common areas and flowers.
- Maintain cleanliness of the house.
- Ensure all house facilities are functional.
- Keep beds and linen clean at all times.
- Notify management of any required repairs.
- Deal with customer relations and complaints.
- Maintain the funds' collection system.
- Ensure all stock items are at the needed level.
- Keep rules on health and safety.
- Coordinate all outsourced services.
- Keep records of all house activities.
- Any other duties allocated by management
- Minimum C Minus in KCSE
- Certificate or Diploma in Housekeeping or related.
- Knowledge of English and Swahili languages
- Friendly and customer-focused.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Able to use various housekeeping tools.
- Hardworking without supervision.
- Able to portray professional appearance.
- A good social media presence.
- A person of high integrity and etiquette.'
- Proficient in MS Office Packages Word and Excel
The eligible applicants should be aged between 20 and 30 years.
Suitably qualified candidate may submit their applications by 30 June 2021, attaching their current Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and testimonials in ONE consolidated PDF document to: [email protected]