COMPANY: AAR INSURANCE KENYA LIMITED
POSITION: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
WORK STATION: HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO: RETENTION MANAGER – RETAIL & CAPITATION
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible for maintaining Customer Service levels within the stipulated quality standards
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Member Enrollment - Manage Member Onboarding/Additions/Deletions to assigned schemes and portfolio in conjunction with Membership team.
- Complaints and Query Management - Receive and Resolve client issues.
- Renewal process management for assigned portfolio
- Scheduling of quarterly Service/Review meetings with the clients within assigned portfolio/region.
- Schedule and participate in quarterly health promotion activities for clients within assigned portfolio/region.
- Processing of Travel & Embassy Letters for clients within assigned portfolio/region.
- Scheme Performance Management - Generation of Utilization reports, Percentage of use reports, scheme reports and Member statements.
- Reporting and Management of Hospitalization/Admissions in liaison with Care Managers.
- Manage Claim Reimbursements in conjunction with Claims department and ensure Reimbursement Cheques are delivered to clients.
- Members Engagement – Extend courtesy Calls to members on various activities – Satisfaction Surveys, Thank You Campaigns, Post Hospitalizations etc.
- Receive and dispatch client documents and monitor receipt.
- Communicate pertinent information to the clients on a regular basis.
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Servicing reports as required.
- Monitoring and evaluation of compliance with operating standards of the company.
- Identify and recommend process improvements to enhance Customer Satisfaction.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Retention of assigned portfolio within agreed targets
- Customer Satisfaction index of assigned portfolio/region.
- Timely generation and dispatch of utilization reports
- Timely resolution of client issues and provision of feedback
- Timely dispatch of client documents i.e. renewal proposals before policy date
- Effective coordination of quarterly Service/Review meetings with the clients within assigned portfolio/region.
- Graduate with a degree preferably in Nursing,
- Insurance training
- AIIK, ACII or Business diploma is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages.
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Good Interpersonal (people) skills.
- Excellent communication and Organizational skills.
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively
- Pleasant personality & achievement
- Your application should reach us by 5th April 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AAR Insurance does not charge any fee at any point during the recruitment process