Milligan Valuers is a real estate company that offers valuation and estate management services in Kenya. Our mission is to provide high class consultancy and related services based upon professional sound and reliable precepts so that those relying on the information and opinions therein may make well informed and prudent decisions.
Milligan Valuers seeks to hire a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide excellent customer service
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Sets up and arranges meetings and facilities as required
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and legal documents
- Facilitate the efficient administration of bids, bid reviews and associated bid documentation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Certificate in Office Administration or Secretarial Studies. Diploma is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 year experience in Front office operations
- Experience in organizing and filing bid documentations and correspondence
- Previous experience in Valuation and Real Estate firms is an added advantage
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of MS software particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to [email protected] by Friday 18th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your letter.