Our client,in the Cleaning and Fumigation industry, is looking for a Receptionist.
- Receiving and signing in guests, and providing them with the required
information on products and services.
- Receive and handle bookings and inquiries by email, telephone, or
walk-ins within a timely manner.
- Receive feedback from guests using the facilities, and address
their requests, inquiries, or concerns.
- Preparing reports on various matters as reported at the reception
such as complaints, suggestions, and concerns, and communicating them to
the responsible Managers.
- Make and receive all telephone calls and provide callers with
necessary information and assistance.
- Function as a center of information for guests and staff.
- Keep abreast of attractions, current promotions, and events to
provide information to members and guests on request.
- Ensure the front desk is always clean and tidy
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent
- Certificate in Public Relations – added advantage
- A minimum period of two (2) years of relevant work experience;
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in front office
- Proven experience in customer service, office management, or
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A person of high integrity, exceptional interpersonal skills and a
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and work
- A strong personal faith in Jesus Christ and a commitment to living
out Christian values is a plus.
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications by 21st November 2023 to [email protected].