The Incumbent will supervise the attainment of required product quality standards as recommended by customer and the existing standing operating procedures (SOPs).
- Determining quality improvement factors.
- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate the reliability of manufacturing processes, products and production equipment.
- Making sure processes adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Assure customer of product stability through post-dispatch Quality Assurance.
- Verification of packaging and loading as per the quality standards.
- Preparation of samples for KEBs approval.
- Maintaining Batch reconciliation records.
- Testing and monitoring reversion of the products dispatched.
- Generation and issuance of certificate of analysis for each dispatch.
- Manage all quality-related records for future reference
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge.
- Confident, rounded thinking
- Is resilient, optimistic and open to change
- Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Focused and target-driven with a positive, can-do attitude
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Additional certificate in another Engineering course will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably quality in the fabrication industry is an added advantage
- Computer Knowledge is a requirement.
- Knowledge in welding, CNC Cutting, production of Drums, Milk cans, wheelbarrows and racking products as well as painting of the finished product
- Supervised a number of employees in a sheet metal fabrication production setup
- Excellent leadership and man management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercially aware
- Shortlisting will be done on a CV roll in basis
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Please be truthful when answering the questionnaire and provide working contacts. All Applicants must provide at least three professional references, who are not family members or relatives, with working telephone and e-mail contacts. The references must be able to provide substantive information about your past performance and abilities. Ashut reserves the right to contact your previous employers for relevant information concerning your performance and may consider such information in its evaluation of the application.