Looking for a hard-working dedicated manager to supervise a small embroidery/printing workshop of 5 staff. The key role is to make sure that the staff is performing well and quality is in check as well as coordinating the jobs needed on the machines and deadlines. The candidate will be overall in charge of full production so he/she must ensure that everything is in check.
Working days: Mon to Sat
Working Hrs: 8am to 6pm
- Organize and manage the production workforce by scheduling and assigning tasks to all operational workforce to ensure good quality outputs are achieved.
- Develop and monitor adequate procedures and periodic maintenance schedules to ensure continued efficient and effective performance of machinery and equipment.
- Control and manage timely inventory of stock.
- Implement and maintain all required documents of production.
- Responsible for investigating root causes of non-conformities that are detected in their areas.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline workshop operations.
- Responsible for setting standards, observing, and measuring performance, comparing results to plan, and taking corrective action on any deviations.
- Meet deadlines
- Ensure quality control at every stage
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Machine maintenance
- Ensuring stock levels of raw materials
- Ensuring staff are motivated and performing at optimal levels
- Daily production reports
- Monitoring each machine’s production schedules
- Reporting any problems whatsoever
- Be on call at all times
- Ensuring clean working areas
- Managing the production area so it is well organized
- Developing a monthly staff performance report
- Ability to run errands like deliveries if needed
More Details on Experience
- Should have worked in a production line for at least 2 years.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory/workshop.
- Sound knowledge of a production facility.
- Bonus – if you have already worked in a clothing factory in the production line
More Details on Skills
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must have good communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership and communication skills.
- Good leadership and man management skills.
Terms And Conditions
All applications should be sent to [email protected] before 27th March 2023