Our client, a leading online marketplace, with over 10 million visitors on our site and 5 million active ads is recruiting a PR Team leader
The following are the duties you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Get regular free media coverage and follow industry trends
- Track performance of campaigns and activations by key metrics
- Manage a local team in the PR Department
- Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public
- Edit and update different kinds of content to match brand guidelines
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising
- Prepare monthly reports on PR department work done against objectives
- Degree/Diploma in Communications and Public Relations
- Proven experience as a Head of Public Relations or a Senior Public Relations Oﬃcer or a similar role for 3 years and above
- Established professional relationships with media agencies in Kenya
- Superb communication, presentation, writing, and reporting skills
- Creativity and problem solving aptitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Understanding social media and solid experience working with bloggers
- Project, budget, and team management skills
- Integrity and professionalism
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, and a super-intelligent workforce in a Fun working environment to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Compensation – A Competitive retainer.
- It’s not all work – We have monthly TGIF, Staff Transport, no dress code, and a Beautiful office outdoors where you can change scenery to break the monotony
- Brilliant, young, energetic, and friendly team.
- Interact with brilliant minds from all our teams who have a global presence.
All applications are to be submitted before 4th December 2023