Our client based in Somaliland is looking for an experienced Plumber to join their team
Duties and responsibilities
- Check the daily preventive maintenance activities by coordinating with each Machine operator.
- Do the daily Inspection & Meter Monitoring for the whole company water line.
- Proper fill-up and submission of daily/weekly/monthly preventive maintenance for WTP, Co2, Airline, WWTP, OPRP, and water tank by coordinating with the electrical technician.
- Attend daily water line, Co2, Airline, WWTP breakdown.
- Attend break down of the production machine and utility machine.
- Responsible for the less water consumption.
- Daily checkup of all water meters and do necessary servicing.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduits and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining Maintenance and machine brake down records and files, preparing reports, and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Clear all the tools from the workplace & clean workplace & machine as per GMP guidelines.
- During working or maintenance follow Quality, Safety, Environment requirements & guideline.
- Responsible for audit compliance & audit work QEOHS, IMS- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, GMP of the plant.
- Perform any other duty as and when required from time to time as per management information.
10 years' experience in pump servicing and fitting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving approach
- Alternatively working weekly night and day shift
- Working during weekends and public holidays when required.
- Light, water and internet will be paid for by the company
- The company will provide 3 meals days.
- Accommodation: we will provide onsite accommodation.
- 2 economic tickets in year to your home country.
- 30 calendar days paid leave in a year.
Interested applicants submit your application through //www.crystalrecruitment.co.ke/ref_project.php?ref_post=578442
Applications Deadline: 03/02/2021
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted