Jiji is the largest online marketplace with over 10 million visitors on our site and 5 million active ads. We have been recognized as the best classifieds twice in a row with the highest visibility and returns on our different categories and services. Our site has continuously gained trust among Kenyans enabling us to be the Mobile App of the Year| Shopping and E-commerce in Kenya. We have had a tremendous impact among our buyers and sellers which has positively contributed to their growth.
As the Monetization Project Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing, researching and adopting revenue yielding products, processes and cost optimization.
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, and a super intelligent workforce in a fun working environment to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Compensation - A competitive salary at per with market rates
- Global Exposure – Interact with top leadership in Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana
- Strategic Leadership – You are responsible for scaling Jiji Kenya business to new heights
- Fun Environment- Monthly TGIF, Staff Transport, no dress code, beautiful office outdoors for coaching sessions to break the monotony.
- Personal development – through leadership training programs plus other benefits after completion of probation period.
Jiji provides an environment to exploit your creativity and skills to keep developing systems and procedures which from your own view will aid in achieving results
The following are duties you will be responsible for:
- Understand business targets and possess the ability to craft custom, effective, strategic plans.
- Focus future revenues and expenditures to establish structures and drive process and policy improvements.
- Analyze past and current sales data and performance.
- Identify sales trends and provide recommendations and sales models for decision support.
- Plan, create & implement day-to-day events and promotions strategies to drive growth in business KPIs.
- Create and update revenue dashboards focused on delivering actionable insights with clear and concise findings.
- Find new monetization opportunities in new products, offerings or partners and recommend new ways to optimize and maximize Jiji’s revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or a similar field
- 2+ years of experience in financial audit,consulting or working in a busy IT solutions company provider.
- Strong fluency with excel
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- SQL skills is an added advantage
Please send your CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of your email. We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.
Interested candidates should apply before 26th May 2022.