Assist in the design and delivery of Microsoft solutions to meet business objectives and technical requirements, to create effective knowledge sharing, collaboration and workflow solutions to drive the effective delivery of VSO’s programmes.
- Work with the Microsoft 365 Product owner to design and deploy new Microsoft 365 solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Power Automate among others to improve ways of working in the organization.
- Assist with training and adoption of new Microsoft 365 solutions and processes including delivery & creation of training plans, materials and documentation.
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system/application issues.
- Explore ways to scale Microsoft’s offering, such as with the Power Platform, within the organization based on business opportunities and other technical innovations.
- Work with the Microsoft 365 cluster team to develop, manage and implement the Microsoft 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released.
- Assist with the migration of content from various sources (country office servers, google drive, dropbox, personal computers, one drive, SharePoint etc.) to Microsoft 365 environment as designed.
- Offer technical support on the Microsoft PowerBi platform to staff in the organization.
- Up to date knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Skilled at user training and support
- Ability to configure Microsoft 365 to manage processes and document storage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 administration.
- Microsoft PowerBi usage.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully supporting Microsoft 365 products
- Experience with and enthusiasm for coaching, mentoring and on the job training
- Able to present complex technical information clearly to a non-technical audience, with the ability to provide the appropriate level of detail.
- Able to work in a team.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English) required
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Able to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
VSO is, unfortunately, unable to provide sponsorship, so candidates MUST have the right to work in Nairobi.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please click on the link to submit your application before 18th October 2021 //bit.ly/microsoft365administrator