The position reports to the Director and Sales Consultant
The overall responsibility of this position is to generate and grow profitable sales for the company every month.
Generate new customers
- Achieve set monthly revenue targets (Target will be communicated and amended on Annual basis);
- Identify, pursue and convert potential opportunities into sales
- Get large and frequent new customers to start doing business with Janst Healthcare International Limited
Manage and Grow Business from existing customers
- Develop, manage and enrich relations with customers and end users in all capacities;
- Grow business from existing customers;
- Ensure Janst Healthcare International Ltd. adequately services its customers with suitable productsnand solutions.
- Provide advice, ideas and tactics to help Janst Healthcare International Ltd. accomplish its business goals;
- Provide upto date sales reports as and when required inclusive of market information on competitive brands and pricing.
- Maintain proper sales records and documents
- Degree in Nursing or related field
Minimum 1 year experience as a medical representative.
All applications to be submitted before 6th November 2022.
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Please be truthful when answering the questionnaire and provide working contacts. All Applicants must provide at least three professional references, who are not family members or relatives, with working telephone and e-mail contacts. The references must be able to provide substantive information about your past performance and abilities. Janst Healthcare reserves the right to contact your previous employers for relevant information concerning your performance and may consider such information in its evaluation of the application.