The role holder is responsible for understanding the sales & marketing performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales and marketing targets are met.
This is identifying prospective customers, generating leads, driving new sales opportunities and closing business.
Their job is based on utilizing their skills to listen to client business issues and helping clients understand how their issues can be solved through the use of data solutions.
They should also manage marketing the company in all social media outlets and handle the marketing aspects of the company
Role and Responsibilities
Work requirements and tasks will be guided by the laid down policies and procedures which is reviewed periodically but will fall broadly in the following Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs):
- Administrative Initiatives
- Attending to visitors and walk-in clients, handling telephone calls and directing them to the right recipients’
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Identifying and analyzing business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Marketing Initiatives
- Marketing the company services on various platforms to generate leads and further engage with prospects.
- Working with the executive team to identify and execute sales strategies.
- Sourcing and opening new sales through inbound and outbound lead.
- Managing marketing initiatives to support sales objectives and execution plans.
- Organizing relevant sales visits, appointments, contacts and sales opportunities in aid of the sales team.
- Creating and maintaining database of potential customers.
- Maintaining timely and accurate of sales visits appointments, contacts and sales opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with new and existing customers offline
- Assisting in setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients to the sales team.
- Add and update website content on platforms which include WordPress and Wix, with awareness of key words and SEO requirements
- Utilizing sales and digital tools to create professional and tailored prospecting strategies.
- Staying connected with current market trends to develop marketing initiates and identifying target markets.
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to identify and develop online and offline marketing opportunities
- Liaises with team to identify potential for expanding products e.g., special offers & discounts and relay the information through the proper channels both online and offline.
- Seeks customer feedback to identify new marketing opportunities and loopholes in the organization
- Distribution of marketing material e.g., newsletter, adverts, fax outs, information packs
- Weekly and monthly marketing reports to the management on ALL social media platforms
Must have a bachelors degree in Communication/Marketing related field.
Must have a minimum of 1 year of graphic design and social media management experience.
- Must have Impeccable oral & written English communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Must be creative and passionate about social media.
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Eye for visual content and photography / videography/Video editing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Keen on achieving independent results.
- Outgoing personality confident to engage with customers.
- Enthusiasm for outdoor adventure activities.
- Strong at prioritizing and administrative skills
- Must be highly detail orientated, organized and thorough
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications.
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
Possess ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner.
Package has a variable component (based on performance) that will be offered to the successful candidate.
Ideal candidate should have their own personal laptop to use for work.
All applications to be submitted to My Jobs In Kenya before 25th June 2022