Our client is recruiting an Accountant.
- Ensure directives & control procedures in management of company finances and purchases are adhered to.
- Accounting for day-to-day activities in the purchasing & accounts department and ensure that all expenses and reimbursement are approved appropriately.
- Ensure that debtors & creditors records are updated as necessary.
- Ensure that financial statements, receipts, vouchers and other related documents are well maintained and easily retrievable when required.
- Ensure that VAT payments are reconciled as required and in a timely way.
- Assist the Internal Auditor in Performing end of year closure of financial books.
- Avail the periodic reports as may be required by your supervisor.
- Good exposure in Computer Packages e.g., Excel.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Any other duties as may be delegated by your supervisor.
•bachelor’s Degree In Commerce (finance Option)
- Holder of CPA part 2( section 4)
- At least 4 years’ experience
- Innovation – Ability to come up with new and better ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Time Management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Ethics and Values – Adhere to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with company values
- Integrity and Trust – Trusted individuals who can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
- Leadership – Excellent leadership, people management, and communication skills
- A dynamic and aggressive individual
- Computer Literacy
- Strong accounting skills
- Internal Controls
- Internal Audit Procedure
- Reporting skills
- Communication skills
- Recommendations from Referees if any
- Honest & Meticulous
All applications to be submitted to [email protected] before 28th September 2023