Announcement Number: Nairobi-2020-52
Hiring Agency: Embassy Nairobi
Position Title: Human Resources Assistant (2 positions) - All Interested Applicants
Open Period: 07/30/2020 - 08/13/2020Format MM/DD/YYYY
Incumbent serves as Human Resources Assistant with primary responsibility to administer Locally Engaged (LE) Staff medical benefits, pension program and National Social Security Fund (NSSF) benefits. Incumbent also processes personnel actions in the Overseas Personnel System (OPS), monitors Official Residence Employee (ORE) contracts and provides support for HR outreach events, meetings, workshops and trainings. Direct supervision provided by HR Assistant.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Two years of College study (2 years)
- English Level IV (Fluent, Speaking/Reading/Writing) is required. (This may be tested).
- Kiswahili Level III (Good, Speaking/Reading/Writing) is required.
Minimum of two years administrative related work experience is required.
- Must be customer service oriented and possess tact and patience in various settings.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to manage large amounts of information with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to draft memos, cables and letters with minimal correction.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All interested applicants submit your application through the link //erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancy/viewVacancyDetail.hms?_ref=ckhsb1znpt0&returnToSearch=true&jnum=17232&orgId=25before 13th August 2020